Thursday, March 13, 2008

Plans

Hi Bloggers,

This is more a question/forum than a post: What are everyone's plans for marathon day? What have you all done in the past to get to the starting line and get away from the finish line? I am going to be staying with my sister near Porter Square, and my family will be watching me from Wellesley (where my brother goes to school, not at Wellesley College! At Babson.) But I need to figure out how I am getting to the starting line and how I will meet up with my family again after. I'm thinking I'll probably just take the T back to Somerville and find them there....I don't imagine them coming downtown in a car to pick me up! Even though I know the T will be crazy too. As for getting to the starting line, I have no clue. Any thoughts? Can I meet up with any of you to head over there?

No comments: