Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You all rocked it, I'm so proud!

A big congrats out to all of those who ran! I hope everyone was happy with their times, effort, and raceday experience. I think that the training leading up to the big show is just as memorable and important as the race itself. So, if you didn't meet your goal I hope you can reflect on how much fun (at times!) training has been for you.
I wish I could've met up with you all pre-race in the village, but the wave 2 buses were uber late.

I had a great time, the crowd support was unbelievable!
Though it was a great experience, I plan to be in better shape/hopefully injury-free for my next Boston.

Take it easy before the "what will my next marathon be" planning ensues!

-claudc

1 comment:

Nodine said...

Claud, we didn't even know you were running! Caputo spread a rumor that you were injured. I was in wave 2 as well but I "snuck" on the wave 1 bus with the other girls so I was waiting around after they went over to the start...we could have been buddies! Oh well. Anyway, there will always be more races and marathons in your future....it was damn cool just to be running in Boston, don't you agree? Anyway, I thinkn everyone will agree that we missed you. But congrats just the same and congrats to everyone else too. I will post later with a story but I should do some work first...