Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yoga or Sliced Bread

I can't figure out which is more popular in Berkeley, CA. Even my downstairs neighbor (who is a little crazy) and her boyfriend are both yoga instructors. I admit I love yoga too!

One quick suggestion though, next time you look online for a schedule and show up to a yoga class...make sure you have the right studio. I looked up "Yoga Mandala" online and it showed a 7pm class one night and I showed up to shut doors! Then I went back to the website and realized I had been looking at "Yoga Mandala" in Worcester, MA! Wouldn't know from the website. Ha ha.

Also I HIGHLY recommend swimming and biking for cross-training. Not that I run much these days, but swimming on a Monday feels Heavenly after a 70-mile bike ride on a Saturday and a 10-mile run on a Sunday, it feels Amazing to get off your feet! Yoga for me keeps me to be able to run, And keeps me relaxed in life.

Happy Trails! Your guys runs sound so fun, I have had boring runs lately, I need a buddy, my sister ditches me for snowboarding every weekend.
XOX Megan D

No comments: